Image Map

Sunday 22 June 2014

{Top 5} Favorite Beauty Blogs

Happy Sunday!

Today, as a continuation of a small series I've been doing over the last month or so I am sharing with you my {Top 5} Favorite Beauty Blogs of the moment.  I've been having so much fun with this series and sharing all my  favorites with all of you; but it's harder than I initially thought it would be because there are so many amazing people out there creating such amazing content.

These five blogs are absolutely beautiful and what they all have in common (ie why I love them) is their beautiful designs and gorgeous photography.  Be sure to visit these girls and show them some love; tell them I sent you!

Notes by Nicola

Beauty & Bliss

Chloe's Way

Paint By Numbers

Tattooed Tea Lady

Be sure to check out my {Top 5} beauty related YouTube Channels and Instagram Accounts as well!

There is one week left in my Coco and Lulu Giveaway! Submit your entry here

| Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin |
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Awh, this made my day! Thanks so much for including me in this. I've never seen any of the other blogs you mentioned, but I'm definitely going to go check them out and give them a follow! Thanks pretty! :)

    Hope ♡ | http://www.beautyandbliss67.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Hope, you're welcome!

      Delete
  2. Definitely going to check out these blogs now, I love discovering new ones!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, I hope you like them!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for including my blog! You have just made my day :) I love finding out about new beauty blogs, so can't wait to check the rest of these out and having a better read through yours! Thanks again lovely.

    xx

    www.notesbynicola.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicola! I hope you find some new favorites as well :-)

      Delete
  4. great selection of bloggers, i love reading new blogs and I will definitely be checking these out!

    Melissa | www.melissatee.com

    ReplyDelete