Image Map

Monday 5 May 2014

Lush Butterball

My oh my.



I had never used any bath products from Lush so I bought this Butterball a short while ago because I was in need of a little self care... and now a couple weeks later I'm finally getting around to enjoying it.  

Claims: 
"Our vanilla-scented Bath Bomb is anything but boring when you lay back into a cozy white blanket of creamy, buttery froth. This little fizzer is the ultimate in comfort with chunks of creamy cocoa butter; it’s fantastic for rehydrating dry skin. Baths can dry your skin if they’re too hot, so if you’re in need of a long, lingering bath pop one of these gorgeous beauties into the tub for a vanilla custard soak to lull you into a deep relaxed state – and leave with sweeter, softer skin."

Price/Availability: 
$4.95 both online and in store

How I Used It:
I ran a warm bath and dropped the entire bath bomb into the water.  It instantly started foaming up and fizzing around and tiny chunks of coca butter were released and then dissolved into the water.  



Likes:
  • This bath bomb made the bath water feel silky, like I could rub it in between my fingers.
  • When got out of the tub it felt like I had literally bathed in body lotion.
  • The scent is heavenly. Vanilla bliss.

Dislikes:
  • My only dislike is that I didn't buy more than one!

Overall: 
This bath bomb was exactly the pick me up I needed and I honestly can't think of a bad thing to say about it.  My skin drank up the moisture and it was so relaxing to soak in the silky scented water.  What's even better is the next morning my skin still felt moisturized... Even my boyfriend noticed and that is saying something.  

What's your favorite Lush bath bomb?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely, will definitely keep it in mind for when i'm next in LUSH :)

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed! Thanks again Karen.

      Delete
  2. Oooh this bath bomb sounds like the perfect pamper! I've only tried one bath bomb from LUSH (can't remember what it's called though) but i will definitely have a look for this one because i love vanilla scented things :) Thank you so much for passing my blog dani, i really appreciate it! :) x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it, I promise! Thanks for the comment!
      Xo, Dani

      Delete