Image Map

Tuesday 18 March 2014

EOTD: Happy St Patricks Day!

I hope everyone had a fun (but safe) St Pattys day yesterday! 

I posted this photo on my Instagram last night but I got so many compliments on it and loved it so much I wanted to share it once more with a breakdown of what I used to achieve my gold and green St Patricks day look! 


Base
Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Eden"
Estée Lauder Double Wear Cream Eye Shadow in "Golden Sands"

Lid
MAC "Orb"
Victoria's Secret "Soft Gold" (Holiday Glamour Eye Kit 2012)

Outer V/ Above Crease:
Victoria's Secret "Deep Emerald" (Holiday Kit 2012)

Brow Highlight
Urban Decay "Strange" (Naked 3)

Liner
Maybelinne Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner "Blackest Black" 
Arbonne "Olive" (lower lash line)

Lashes:
Benefit "They're Real"
Too Faced "Better than Sex"

I wish I had a better photo but I only took a quick one because I was busy at work! 

Did you celebrate St Patricks day with festive makeup? I'd love to see! Comment down below with links to your Instagram/ blogs if you have a look you'd like to share!

xoxo

1 comment: