Image Map

Monday 17 February 2014

Hello Internet!

This is harder than I originally thought it would be. 
There's something about a blank canvas that's intimidating to me- my art professor called it "white notebook syndrome" or something- then encouraged us to stomp on our brand new sketch books, rough it up a bit... Let's be honest. I couldn't do it. 

However, even though I can't throw this blog on the ground and stomp on it I have a vision in my head about what I'd like it to be.  I have great ideas for future posts and I have a passion for the world of makeup. I love watching girls on YouTube and my favorite beauty bloggers/vloggers have inspired me to dive into this exciting and beautiful online niche. 

So welcome !
I intend to use this blog as an online beauty diary.  My outlook is often to hope for the best but expect the worst.  So to those stumbling across this I hope you find something worth coming back for.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment